Foreign exchange or Forex trading is changing one currency into another for reasons like tourism, trading, or commerce. Traders can generate massive ROI through Forex trading when they understand the market and implement smart trading strategies.
Even though Forex trading is very promising in terms of profit, it is not an easy market to conquer. The field is highly competitive, and traders need to be up-to-date with the latest developments in the financial world, such as liquidity and volatility.
Here’s a List of the Best Apps you can use for your Forex Trades for iOS & Android:
Forex markets are open 24 hours a day, five and a half days a week. For better success, active currency traders need market news, charts, and quotes at their fingertips around the clock. Check out our list of Forex app recommendations that you can use for trading on your smartphone anywhere, anytime.
Hugo’s Way is a reliable and world-class app for Forex trading.
Currencies trade against each other as exchange rate pairs, such as USD/GBP. These major trading currency pairs are often volatile and highly influenced by political, business, and economic conditions. Therefore, you need to select an app that gives you the functional features of efficient Forex trading.
Hugo’s Way offers a multi-level affiliate program, which means you will earn an additional commission whenever a client trades on the platform.
- 5-multi-level for maximum earning potential
- Weekly commission payouts
- No inactivity fees
- Low initial deposit with no withdrawal fees
- Tight spreads on currency pairs
- Can deposit and withdrawal using Cryptocurrencies
- Lack of educational content
- Unregulated brokerage firm
Our second option is:
4XC provides diverse knowledge about Forex trading.
The 4XC platform provides Forex traders with a premium education section. It opens a world of comprehensive knowledge on currency trading with the app’s free education ebooks, courses, and videos. Forex currency trading is done through pairs so that you will simultaneously sell one currency and buy another.
You should note that a currency’s value is highly linked to its supply. The currency increases in value if the supply lowers, and vice versa. The major exchange sessions with Forex trading are accessible 24 hours daily throughout the week, excluding weekends. These include Australia, Tokyo, London, and New York securities and stock exchange.
- Can trade with a generous leverage of up to 1:500
- Worldwide trading with more than 70 currency pairs
- Unrestricted withdrawals
- Daily payout facility
- Low commissions as spreads start at 0.2 pips
- Extensive learning material
- No deposit bonuses
- Limited trading features
- No liquidity provider
OctaFX is a safe and secure platform for investing and Forex trading.
Enjoy seamless transfers on one of the best apps for Forex trading, OctaFX. It does not have hidden charges or commission costs, yet offers you the best rates to convert currencies. Moreover, you can take advantage of the boost facility by getting a 50% bonus upon each deposit.
Octafx.com is a reliable and innovative broker conducting daily market analysis. Newbies can maneuver around the platform quickly and discover the perfect trading conditions. Experienced users or top affiliates can avail of customized solutions and high affiliate payouts. Furthermore, the platform rewards traders using their referral links to invite friends.
- Free educational resources
- Great customer support with personal service
- No payout limits
- Excellent assets choice
- Cryptocurrencies and CFD cannot be traded on cTrader accounts
- Limited investment solutions for generating passive income
Millions of people use PrimeXBT for Forex trading and Crypto investment.
The impressive PrimeXBT platform allows you to trade with their top-notch liquid market. You can pick to trade, long or short, with prompt execution at lightning speed. You can start your Forex trading journey in only 40 seconds and use the professional tools on the app.
Another feature that makes this one of the best Forex trading apps is the low fees. PrimeXBT offers leveraged trade of up to 1:1000. They provide detailed chart patterns and technical indicators after evaluating Forex market trends. You can highly benefit and improve your trading game by keeping a close eye on these details.
- Trade the national currencies of powerful countries influencing the global economic climate
- Advanced technical analysis and charting
- Great for both beginners and advanced users
- Rewarding referral program
- Limited countries have access
- No lending or staking services
EagleFX is a secure Forex trading app which allows lightning fast trading.
The award-winning MT4 EagleFX is an online forex broker which offers CFD (contract for trading) upon numerous assets at optimal trading conditions. The app provides you with a high leverage of up to 1:500 and unique spreads, making EagleFX one of the best apps for Forex trading.
The app ensures around-the-clock support with three fast contact methods at any time. You can have rapid access to your funds within 30 minutes after trading. The platform uses an external storage device to safeguard client funds and to keep hackers at bay.
- Same day withdrawals facility
- Uninterrupted 24/7 trading with a variety of assets
- Lightning-fast execution speeds and low spreads enhance your trading experience
- Funds on the platform are secured with multiple security measures
- All currency data reports are verified to be accurate
- Deep liquidity
- CFD and spot forex trading are both accompanied by a high degree of risk
- Unregulated broker
You should note that no single mobile Forex trading app is more profitable than another, as profitability is bent on your own trading decisions. Nevertheless, you progress more when you utilize the latest trading tools and cutting-edge software. Therefore, educate yourself with in-depth knowledge of all the Forex terms for better trading actions.
Successful traders only pick the most trusted brokers with bonus points when they have brilliant mobile apps. Forex trading requires strategic planning to keep your average losses low relative to your average profits.