The year 2023 has been the year of online commercial activity. Online businesses have exponentially increased. Sellers use the Shopify platform, which helps them mint money. They are dropshipping products left, right, and center, using their independent Shopify storefronts. On the other hand, people are still confused about searching for the best Shopify apps for dropshipping.
One of the crucial aspects of being an online entrepreneur in 2023 is to run a dropshipping business and search for Shopify apps to have an easy life.
Here’s a list of the 5 best Shopify Apps for dropshopping in 2023:
Before we move forward, understanding dropshipping is essential if you are a beginner. It is an innovative method where you partner up with other sellers and sell their products without having to warehouse those products. Simple? Isn’t it? Not really.
In this competitive world where you have 1000s of Shopify apps, choosing the best platform to start your own dropshipping business is challenging.
Finding the right Shopify app can be time-consuming, but you have nothing to worry about. We have curated a list of the 5 top Shopify Apps for your Dropshipping business that will save you time and help you curate the best Shopify store.
It’s the Best Shopify app that bundles different products together.
Frequently Bought Together is one of the top-selling Shopify apps that has generated a revenue of more than USD 1,500,000,000 for all traders. Probably the easiest to use, the app bundles products together and offer them at a discount, providing you with an opportunity to increase your sales.
It is quick to set up and requires no coding and gets installed through a single click. The best feature of the Frequently Bought Together app is the strategy of bundling complimentary products together, encouraging the customer to buy multiple products in one go.
- A robust AI algorithm with frequent updates.
- Boosts your sales by using the bundling strategy.
- Easy to customize and configure according to your store choices.
- You can monitor your store’s progress through the statistics feature.
- Cross-sell or up-sell products with smart recommendations.
- User-friendly with an attractive and easy-to-use interface.
- The free trial is 30 days only, after which you will have to incur extra costs.
- Limited functionality for some Shopify stores.
The Frequently Bought Together is a fantastic Shopify app as it helps increase sales and bundles different products together with AI algorithms.
Our second option is:
The SMSBump Shopify app helps in running SMS campaigns
You have set your dropshipping business up. You have chosen a Shopify platform too. What next? How do you market your store? You do it through SMSBump.
SMSBump is the second top app that uplifts your Shopify store by using a strategy used by all marketers. Of course, targeted marketing campaigns are nothing new. However, the formula of sending tailored SMS/MMS/Emails brings in clicks with a quick conversion rate that is proven to be quite a success.
You can reach more customers. Tap them through Emails/SMS; in return, they’ll increase your sales. It means that you have the opportunity to build your audience by turning every shopper into an SMS subscriber. Check the features/pros of the app below.
- Create personalized campaigns to boost your sales.
- Increase shoppers’ reach with an easy sign-up experience.
- Maximize your ROI with advanced automation. For example, remind users to revisit their abandoned carts and revise them by adding or omitting products.
- Built-in event calendar.
- There are varied SMS templates to get you started with customized messages.
- Automatically segments your users based on their buying behavior, demographics, and product choices.
- Features are limited according to the prices.
- Flow building and A/B testing are only available in the Powerhouse package, costing $199.
3. Reconvert Upsell.
Helps you sell cross-products and increase your Shopify and dropshipping sales
If you are struggling to hold customers and cannot figure out a way to increase them, you might need an Upsell solution. ‘Reconvert Upsell’ is one of the most popular upselling and cross-selling Shopify apps that can help revamp your dropshipping store.
The app upsells and cross-sells products and focuses on a personalized ‘thank you for landing page, making it an all-in-one solution to boost your sales. Without spending a single dime on ads, you can increase your conversion rates, thereby, your revenue.
Besides an optimized landing page, it maximizes your average order value (AOV) and provides you with a range of widgets; customized according to your store.
- You can add Upsell bundles and check out promotions.
- Easy to use drag-and-drop page builder.
- Connects with email marketing by collecting people’s birthdays.
- Boosts your sales by creating Upsell funnels.
- Use smart AI product recommendations for personalized offers.
- Compatible with any Shopify store theme.
- Use specialized segmentation to match the right customer with the right product.
- Check your Upsell funnels through the analytics dashboard.
- Although you do get a free plan, paid ones are costly.
- Pricing for small enterprises is unaffordable.
- Slightly tricky for beginners to learn.
Booster optimizes your Shopify store’s page and also improves its loading time
How will you feel if your Shopify store fails to load or crashes every time someone clicks it? Awful, isn’t it? Don’t worry because we bring you the next best Shopify app, Booster. It optimizes your Shopify store’s page and also improves its loading time.
As the name speaks for itself, most Shopify users widely use the app to boost their page’s speed. However, you cannot deny that the slower the page loads, the greater chances of you losing a potential customer.
The best part of the app is that you don’t need any technical knowledge. Anyone can set the app up on their online stores with a few clicks.
- Bring in more traffic by optimizing your page.
- Apt with SEO rankings on Google.
- Free to use.
- Works well with different Shopify stores, regardless of their size – whether small or big.
- Super friendly customer service.
- You may find some glitches in operating the app.
- Increases the speed but limits the functions.
Best for enhancing user’s experience and generating more sales
Last but not least, the next Shopify app for dropshipping that you must use is the Sticky Cart by Uplinkly. While running a dropshipping business can be slightly edgy, you can ease some of the stress by focusing on increasing your conversion rates.
Sticky Cart helps you place a button or bar that follows a customer while they scroll up and down the page. They can use the bar the moment they like any product in your store, on any page. It is a function that does two things; enhances the user’s experience and simultaneously boosts your sales.
- Varied templates to choose from.
- User-friendly with no technical knowledge required to use the app.
- You can customize colors according to your store’s themes.
- A countdown timer for the customer to know of any sales or discounts available.
- Integrate with Google Analytics to analyze your store’s performance.
- It’s easy to lose the add-to-cart button on smaller screens.
- It is not required by all Shopify stores.
Best Shopify Apps for Dropshipping Can Increase Your Sales Manifold
You can take your retail business to the next level of success by employing the right tools. Shopify has thousands of apps, and each one of them has a specific function and benefit. So, if you want more conversions, leave an everlasting impression on the visitors, and increase your sales, consider using the Shopify apps.
Increased functionality and improved features can give you more access to your customer’s behavior. As a result, you can turn them into loyal customers. Perhaps, this is why you need to be aware of the best Shopify apps to keep yourself in the game.